Although it is simple to discuss performance benefits of each golf ball, the price of buying golf balls must come into it. Very often golfers will save their PROV1 or TP5X for the club championship or medal, whilst the rest of the use a lesser performing ball. The problem with that is that it will affect the feels, distances and control even the average club golf will have.
Our team are here to help you pick the best possible ball. We will discuss with you your needs from the golf ball.
Do you want…
- More Distance with the driver?
- More spin with the irons?
- More control when chipping?
- Less Spin with the driver?
- A ball that is under £20, £30 or £40 that might suit my game.
With those questions in mind the staff can certainly help you play with a more consistent ball for your game.