We are adhering to guidelines to ensure AFGolfStore is a safe place to shop, receive coaching or have a club fitting
TIER 4 Update
The PGA – as part of the All Party Parliamentary Group for Golf* - is happy to confirm that golf courses will be able to remain open when the new Tier 4 restrictions become effective in parts of England from 06:00 GMT on Sunday 20th December.
In Tier 4 areas, golf courses can remain open for individuals playing with members of their own household or support bubble, or with one person from another household.
As usual, social distancing is to be observed and all necessary steps are to be taken to ensure a COVID-19 secure environment.
Under Tier 4 restrictions, non-essential retail - including Pro Shops and golf retailers - must close. Click and Collect will, however, be permitted.
Outdoor coaching will be allowed on an individual basis or for multiple members of the same household or support bubble. Indoor coaching will be not be permitted.
There are exceptions for indoor disability sport, sport for educational purposes, and supervised sport and physical activity for under-18s, which can take place with larger groups mixing.
Custom fitting can take place outside on a one-to-one basis but is not permitted indoors.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our shop to adhere to social distancing guidelines, this includes markings on the floor through the shop.
- The Till area has protective screens as per guidelines.
- All surfaces, clubs and worktops are cleaned regularly within a cleaning rota.
- Clothing and returns are placed in a quarantine for 72 hours.
- all staff are wearing masks and carry out regular had washing
Custom Fit Studio
- The custom fit studio is wiped down after use.
- Fresh air is circulating as if you were on a driving range.
- Your clubfitter will socially distance behind the desk and computer area.
- Coaching sessions are carried out on the range or course and not enclosed.
- Your coach will have supply of hand gels and masks.
- Your coach will socially distance as much as possible throughout the session.
We ask you our customers
- Please ensure you are on time for your appointment rather than late or early to avoid having to wait outside for long periods of time or missing your appointment.
- We encourage customers to use the hand sanitiser available on arrival and exit.
- Please do not come to the store if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID.