One of the long standing leading brands on tour, we are proud to offer Titleist club fitting at AFGolfStore. For over 70 years Titleist has been the most played golf ball worldwide and they had the leading iron in the 2020/21 season. This years club choice on tour is very interesting too:
Driver – 27% of PGA Tour
Irons – 28% of PGA Tour
Wedges – 51% of PGA Tour
Utilities – 44% of PGA Tour
Hybrids – 35% of PGA Tour
All areas ahead of their competitors.
“To play your best golf, you need the best equipment. That’s why we design, develop, manufacture, and validate golf clubs that are faithful to the Titleist brand promise of innovation, performance, and quality excellence.” ~ Titleist
Titleist had their most recent win at the 2022 Players Championship with Titleist player, Cameron Smith. However, when you look back over the history of Titleist you consider some of the great winners including none other that Tiger Woods in the early stages of his career, followed by Rory McIlroy and more recent fan favourites, such as Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas. In fact Titleist have been the choice of some of the biggest golfing household names. The consistency in producing incredible products has allowed them to stay ahead of the game and their dedication to club making speaks volumes. For example, every Vokey wedge is 100% quality inspected! Just think how many wedges world wide get played each year!
“SM9’s new grooves are cut to the edge to maximise spin. Each Vokey wedge is 100% inspected for utmost quality and performance, and a localised heat treatment is applied to the impact area to double the durability of the groove.” ~Titleist
So, let’s take a look at what we can fit you for in the 2022 season.
- NEW – Vokey SM9 Wedges – Great wedge play comes from shot versatility, distance control and spin. The materials and structure of SM9 wedges represent our most technologically advanced design in all three areas, tuned for precise contact, lower flight and higher spin.
- Irons – T100, T200, T300, 620MB – A club for every golfer. Every iron shot brings new circumstances. Lie, stance, wind, elevation, carry, slope. Titleist irons are designed with a feel for the game within the game. So whatever your next approach demands, you’ll possess the precision required to pull it off.
- Utility – The new U•505 is the ultimate compact, high-launching utility, delivering iron-quality looks, sound and feel with outstanding versatility.
- Hybrids and Fairway Metals – Our approach to innovation is cumulative, always seeking to find shifts that produce lasting superiority. Material advances, like the unique ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium in the TSi face, help make it the longest, straightest, best looking and best sounding driver we’ve ever made.
- Driver – TSi, 1,2,3 – TSi offers players four distinct ways to take advantage of our most advanced driver design ever. Find the one that fits you and experience what it’s like to step up to every tee ready to perform.
- Scotty Cameron putters – Meticulously crafted from the finest materials, every Scotty Cameron putter is a work of art designed to perform at the highest level.
Whatever club you are looking for this season, we are sure their is a Titleist to suit you. We have FREE fittings at each store, 7 days a week as well as regular special fitting events to help you find the perfect club that will offer new performance benefits for your game. Find your local store here.
WATCH | How much is a Titleist Fitting?
Titleist Club Fitting At AFGolfStore