AFGolfStore PRESENTS, TOTAL JUNIOR GOLFER, AN ACADEMY OFFERING KIDS GOLF LESSONS IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE
OUR MISSION IS TO CREATE A PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS JUNIOR GOLFERS TO PLAY TOGETHER, LEARN TOGETHER AND GAIN SKILLS THAT LAST A LIFETIME!
WHO ARE TOTAL JUNIOR GOLFER
TJG is an academy passionate about introducing the game of golf to as many children as possible, improving their skill set and giving them a game which they can play for life.
Our program will put your child on a journey starting with learning fundamental skills, that develops into them having the ability to play on golf courses. Whatever level they strive to get to, our team of enthusiastic coaches will support them all of the way!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly group coaching
- Pairs coaching - offering 30 minute lessons for two children at a time.
- Holiday camps. Classes available in every school holiday. The perfect way to get into golf!
- Competitions and family events. We love to bring the family together to enjoy the game together.
- Private tuition. Looking to really sharpen up your game? We have one-on-one slots available weekly.
ACADEMY LESSON TIMES
Monday - 4.30 - 5.30pm - Ages 5-8 years
Tuesday - 4.30 - 5.30pm - Ages 8-11 years
Wednesday - 4.30 - 5.30pm - Ages 9+ years (advanced class)
Thursday - 4.30 - 5.30pm - Ages 5-8 years
SIGN UP TO OUR MAIL LIST
PAY AS YOU GO GROUPS
- Attend a class whenever suits you best. All you have to do is pick the right age group for your child! Get two class FREE when you book a package
12 GROUP LESSON CREDITS
- Pay for 12 credits and attend lessons as and when you would like. You are not fixed to a specific class and attendance is on a first come, first serve basis.
IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO ATTEND PAIRS COACHING, CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO MAKE YOUR BOOKING!
JUNIOR GOLF CAMPS
- We have junior camps available for children ages 6-13 with regular camps for our younger learners and advanced camps for those a little older and looking to take their skillset to a new level
COMPETITIONS & EVENTS
- Throughout the year we run monthly competitions and social events to allow your child the opportunity to spend more time on the course with their friends and starting their journey in more competitive play